Sunday, April 29, 2012

Alta Lake





Yesterday we had a wonderful and relaxing day as we drove to Pateros and checked-in to our beautiful hotel room. Of course vacations aren`t vacations without a little excitement and lets just say that we don`t always have to get along with the hotel`s front desk person. As the magnet that I purchased today says, "A bad day on vacation always beats a good day at work!"

This morning was great!! Papa, Pat,and I got up before the sun rose and we headed off to the lake for fishin`. Thats right, we were up at 4:30am on our vacation (Nana stayed in bed) to be the first ones there to catch fish. I love getting to the lake when the sun starts to rise over hill and hearing the bird`s morning songs. Its so relaxing to kick back in the my favorite fishin` chair, put my feet in the sand, and look out at the beautiful lake. This is my paradise!!

I caught the first fish of the day but that was it for me. Oh well, I don`t really care if I catch any fish cause I am here to relax. Papa and Pat are a little more serious than me and they did alot better in catchin` the fish today. Pat got her limit (5 fish) and Papa caught 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment