Sunday, May 20, 2012

Prize in the Cereal Box


The girls came over to our house for a sleepover while Katie and her mom & dad went on a Birthday date to the Alderwood Mall. As you can see, watching movies is Elsie`s favorite part of staying at Nana & Papa`s house.



After the girls went home, I noticed the unopened box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in the pantry. Nana had bought the cereal for the girls but they decided to have blueberry pancakes & veggie bacon for breakfast instead. I decided to have a bowl of this deliciousness for a dessert snack. To my surprise when I opened the box there I found the prize. It was a C-3PO pen!! I was so excited that I had to call Felicia & Jeremy. They weren`t home but I left a message bragging about my surprise. Whats funny is I hadn`t even read the outside of the box which reads "Pen inside 8 to collect!" The back of the box shows all 8 character pens to collect (Yoda, R2-D2, C-3PO, Anakin Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, and Jar Jar Binks).

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I might just have to buy the cereal for the pen as silly as that sounds

    ReplyDelete