Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 Prizes

Wii Fit Weekly Challenge Prizes
Our small group of friends started a fit group awhile back to challenge ourselves to exercise & eat healthy. We all take turns coming up with weekly challenges. Last week I started a 3-week challenge for all us. For the first week, I challenged our Wii Fit group to reduce their sugar & sweets intake, drink lots of water, and exercise 30 minutes a day. I asked them to try to go without eating candy, icecream, and any sugar-sweet desserts. With doing this challenge myself, I have found that I also started checking almost every food label for the sugar counts (if it had lots of sugar then I did not eat it!). It is amazing how much sugar is in these products that we have been eating everyday. By watching how much sugar is in processed foods, it has gotten me prepared for the next week`s challenge. Week 2 challenge is to not eat any processed foods, drink lots of water, and exercise 30 minutes a day. The last week`s challenge is to do a vegetarian diet, drink lots of water and exercise 30 minutes a day. So at the end of each week, I am rewarding the person with the most points (example: exercise-1pt per day, water-1pt per day and no sugar/sweets-1pt per day) a prize. Today we had fun shopping at the new Whole Foods store (196th St. Lynnwood) for the prizes. We also got some good stuff for ourselves.





                                             Papa found sweet onions.
                              Nana and I got yummy sandwiches in the deli.
Emily & Nana found some asparagus for Papa & delicious organic grapes for all of us. Here are the fun prizes that I found at Whole Foods today:

Week 1- Prize
                                          $10 Gift card to Whole Foods


Week 2 - Prize
                                                   whole foods cookbook

Week 3 - Prize
                                                   vegetarian cookbook

1 comment:

  1. Feeding The Whole Family is awesome! That's a delicious prize. :-)

    ReplyDelete