Thursday, March 1, 2012

Makin` a Snowman










We had another snow day but not enough to keep me away from work. Papa said that we got about 2 inches (I think it might of been a little more). In the morning, I rushed out of the house a little after 5am to have extra time to drive slow through the snow. Large snowflakes were falling as I tried to open the front gate as it dragged through the snow. As I headed down the 45 Rd, I passed the snowplow going the other direction. I really wished to turn around and follow it home and jump back into my cozy bed. Instead I drove on (about 25mph) while sending up a prayer to make it safely to work. With God`s protection, I made it to work about 45 minutes later. South Marysville had no snow and it was just raining. While I was at work and stuck with late start Lakewood Y kids, Papa and Evan got to stay home, play in the snow, and make a snowman-the lucky ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment