Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fresh Bread & Pizza Dough

 I am gearing up for next week`s challenge of NO PROCESSED FOODS so we are going to make some homemade breads and pizza. Nana and I pulled out the bread machine which has sadly not been used in quite awhile. Unfortunately finding the cookbook that goes along with the bread machine took alot longer. It was finally found, buried in the back bedroom closet with alot of other good vegetarian cookbooks. How sad that we have chosen processed foods over making the good stuff. I am very excited for this new challenge and eating a whole lot healthier. This last week I did not eat extra sugars & sweets and I feel amazing!! It has helped to cut back on grabbing packaged foods.
                                        White Bread







                                     Banana Nut Bread






                     Zucchini, Green Pepper, & Pineapple Pizza



1 comment:

  1. I love your weekly challenges! What a great way to make some changes without feeling overwhelmed.

    All your baked goods look Yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete