Saturday, February 11, 2012

Don`t Cry Over Spilled Milk Day

Today is the day to stop whining over the small stuff and whatever is bothering you, let it go. DO SOME BAKING!!







Our church is having a bake sale tomorrow to raise money for the Women`s Retreat. Nana made a couple heart cakes & some brownies. Of course, I am her tester and the brownies are delicious!! I also made shortbread heart cookies (my favorite cookies to bake). Those were very good too with a glass of milk. I love the smell in the house from all these great baked goods. It is a wonderful thing after a long work week to just spend the day baking with family and relaxing while the goodies are cookin` in the oven. Hope you all find a day to rest.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so yummy! I am jealous. I love my moms cooking but your mom can bake a mean cake and brownies!!!

    ReplyDelete