Sunday, February 26, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

My new sewing machine...



                        ... and chinese food @ Saigon Gardens.



We went shopping in town today and I decided to spend some of that extra $ that I have been earning from working more hours. I have really wanted a sewing machine for my scrapbook projects & this one was a perfect price. Its a Brother sewing machine. When I saw the name, I laughed & it reminded me of Carrie at our scrapbook retreat- "Oh Brother" (her quote of the week). After shopping, we met Aunt Katherine at Saigon Gardens & she bought us lunch. So sweet! The food was delicious and the fried tofu is the best. We love you, Auntie!!  

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I am glad you can be a sewing machine now. Do you get it Sewing Machine???

    ReplyDelete