Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 24- Mt. Rushmore
































I have to say after 24 days of blogging that I am sick of blogging!! I am tired of loading pictures and the computer freezing up on me. And even while I am typing this, the computer is moving at a slugs pace and occasionally I am getting kicked off the internet. These are the times that you want to fold up the laptop and use it as a frisbee. On a happier note, we had a beautiful day in Custer State Park and the Mt Rushmore area. God opened up the blue skies and brought out His sunshine. We are amazed of all His wonderful Creation all around us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you blog!! I love traveling along with you guys! Thanks for hanging in there through the pains of blogging, so we can all enjoy your trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete