Saturday, October 29, 2011

December Daily

I know...I know its not even Halloween or Thanksgiving yet but I can`t get my mind off Christmas. Just the thought of listening to the "delightful" Brenda Lee Christmas album, eating shortbread cookies, and drinking hot cocoa...makes me so happy. Plus there are tons of Christmas decor in every store that I go to. So with that said...I am so excited to get started on this December Daily album and work on Christmas stuff at Cheri`s craft party!! Today I have been pulling out all my fun Christmas cards, papers, and embellishments. Is it November 5th yet?   

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. So excited!!! And I love all your supplies, especially that big number paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your album Brenda! I think we need a Mom's Night Out!

    C~

    ReplyDelete