Monday, January 16, 2012

2nd Snow Day


Yesterday was our 2nd day of snow. It was nice to stay inside and do some more scrapbooking. I added some more embellishments and pictures to my "Autumn" album. Now the album is complete except for the journaling. I also enjoyed taking a long afternoon nap, watched some movies and just relaxed.



Birthday at Disneyland
                                    My Birthday Road Trip
The Devil`s Tower

                                       Pumpkins in Our Garden

Breast Cancer Awareness Walk with the Ykids
                                            My Favorite Halloween Movies
Halloween 2011
                           Trick or Treatin` with Caitlyn and Evan
                              Thanksgiving Brunch with Nana and Papa
Dessert Party with Our Family
                               Alki Beach with Cousin Shawn

                        Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert with Cousin Shawn
                   
                    I am thankful for a great day spent at my scrapbook desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment