Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day #4- Winter Wonderland!!

 I was so happy to be woke up around 5:30am this morning and my supervisor telling me that I did not have to go to work today. All of the schools in Snohomish County are closed and so our childcare center is closed. Yipee!! After sleeping in, I was excited to get outside to take some more pics and build a snowman. But first Papa said we need to move the cars so that the carport tarps don`t fall down on them. My poor "Blueberry" car has to sit out in the elements now. The snow was so deep it was slow going to get her out of the carport. After moving the boat and the cars, I got to play. I was hoping to build a big snowman but the snow was really powdery. So I build a baby snowman and then played catch with Jenna. Papa worked hard at cleaning off the tarps and roof but the snow keeps coming. When we came inside, I warmed up with a nice cup of cocoa. Nana also baked some yummy Pillsbury Cresent Rolls. Delicious!!





 This cute little birdy keeps coming up onto the porch to eat Jenna`s dogfood crumbs.

















No comments:

Post a Comment